Optional - Reflections
Reflections – day 1 and 2
As a group, provide an overview of the learning;
1. Summary of Learning/Outline of collaborative work completed to this point.
2. Indicate how your chosen 21st Century competencies are reflected in this work.
3. Links to materials/resources & sources.
4. Post to the milestone area of your Community within the RVSPL site. click here
Reflections – Final
As a group, provide an overview of the learning, outline of prep work, links to materials, resources and sources and include as many of the following reflective elements as possible:
- Explain how your new learning or new finished product has affected your professional work. In particular, state which skills were learned or more finely honed and how have you incorporated them into your professional work. Describe how the strategies learned or created were more effective than what you have done before.
- Which features have you actually tried or embedded in your work between August and March (provide specific examples/applications.
- Indicate how your chosen 21st Century competencies are reflected in this CofP work.
- Provide specific examples of how your new understanding is affecting and benefiting student learning in your classroom or work place. What does your collected data indicate?
- To what new areas of professional learning has this year's Cofp work led you?
- Provide a reference list of works/bibliography of your studies if applicable?
- Attach reflection document to your Community within the RVSPL site. click here
Final reflections should be completed and submitted after the Final CofP session
Reflection Template (Sample version .doc) click here
Reflection Template (Blank copy) click here