C of P Lead Role
CofP Lead – Roles & Responsibilities
- Display a passion for learning
- Keep conversations about Communities of Practice current.
- Provide direct on-site support to staff at their individual schools.
- Be the point of contact for release of general communication
- Provide monthly updates regarding CofP at school staff meetings
Support from the Jurisdiction
- Information sessions will be provided on the CofP model and mechanics - dates to be confirmed at the Education Centre.
- Information and technical support from the Development team of:
Donna Leniuk - Divisonal Support Analyst email@example.com
Scott Mahan – Learning Specialist firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provide communication information prior to and for general release for all staff.
- Overview of the process and procedures for CofP including communications time lines, report requirements and deadlines.
- Explain to new RVS staff and to staff entering a school mid-year, what the CofP model is, how it works and how they need to prepare for their involvement.
- Remind/encourage/promote the proposal and registration stage of CofP – answer possible “how to” questions from their school staff
- Field questions staff may have as the year progresses regarding group dynamics, work space and project evidence.
- Support the admin team on an ongoing basis, in the sharing of the school staff’s Communities of Practice experience