Sharing and Contributing
This year communities are required to confirm that milestones have been met and share resources within Rocky View Schools RVSPL registration system. Communities are still encouraged to publicly share what they are working on using one or many social media tools. Communities will need to add comments and results to the RVSPL stream and might consider adding posts in the RVS Community of Practice Google+ community and/or tweet using #rvs_cofp and/or #rvsed (if you want a larger following).
Preferred Social Media Choice
- post to the public RVS Community of Practice on Google+
Another social media suggestion
- reflect and fill in the "Reflection" template after each session
Not comfortable with Social media? Nothing to Contribute?
Ideas for Reflection
(pick and chose the ones that make sense for your community)
- Explain how your new learning has affected your professional work. In particular, state which skills were learned or more finely honed and how have you incorporated them into your professional work. Describe how the strategies learned or created were more effective than what you have done before.
- Which features have you actually tried or embedded in your work (provide specific examples/applications.
- Indicate how your chosen 21st Century competencies are reflected in this CofP work.
- Provide specific examples of how your new understanding is affecting and benefiting student learning in your classroom or workplace. What does your collected data indicate?
- To what new areas of professional learning has this year's Cofp work led you?
- Provide a reference list of works/bibliography of your studies if applicable?